Friday, April 6, 2012

Where I've Been

So I was recently asked where I've been, why haven't I been writing? Well, let me tell you: I have been, I just haven't been blogging. I could happily share my geography paper, or my the investment report I recently drew up on the Yamaha Corporation, but honestly I don't think you are interested in reading that sort of thing...plus they are both over 20 pages of dry dry dry data...actually I wrote a social geography piece on women and sports that might be interesting, but it's a co-authored paper so I don't really have the right to post it.

I've also been writing other pieces. In the last month I've written an obituary for my Grandmother, and her eulogy. I have also written a eulogy for my friends Dad who passed away. I will be delivering that tomorrow along with being the MC for the memorial and giving another message of my choosing. So, I've been writing, but nothing that makes sense on my blog. I suppose I could post the essay I wrote about my Gram...ok, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment