Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Three Things I Think are Stupid

1. Promise Rings. Really? So you're getting engaged to be engaged? Why not a promise promise ringe? Or a promise promise promise ring. Waste of money, waste of sentiment, waste of time.

2. Politics. Not just in terms of government but in terms of life. Why pander? Just stand by your convictions. If something is right it's right all the time, people really need to grow up and get over politics.

3. Reality TV. It's not real, why are you calling it reality? Look show's like Survivor started out with potential, let's put some people in an unreal situation and have them compete for a prize. I can live with show's like this, I don't watch them but I can live with them, it's like sports for people who don't like sports...but Keeping up with the Kardashians...please, get a life, get off my tv, why are you famous?

No comments:

Post a Comment